Stockwell Playhouse is a springboard for new creative work and talent and as such is always open to discuss ways in which we can support and help individuals realise creative potential.
If you are emailing about hiring rehearsal space, email us directly at email@example.com
Or come down to the Stockwell Playhouse.
By Tube / Train:
Northern Line or Victoria Line to Stockwell Station then a 7 minute walk
Victoria line or Rail services from Waterloo or Clapham Junction to Vauxhall Station then a 12 minute walk
- 88 Camden Town to Clapham Common (via Stockwell tube Station - then a 7 minute walk)
- 2 Marylebone to Norwood (via Stockwell tube Station - then a 7 minute walk)
- 77 Waterloo to Tooting (via Wandsworth Road)
- 87 Aldwych to Wandsworth (via Wandsworth Road)
- 196 Elephant & Castle to Norwood (via Wandsworth Road)
- P5 Elephant & Castle to Nine Elms (via Wandsworth Road)
- N87 Night bus – Aldwych to Kingston (via Wandsworth Road)
Click here for bus route maps
The Wandsworth Road is a double yellow line road, therefore parkings on the main road is prohibited. There are pay and display bays in local roads around the theatre. These operate between 8.30am to 5.30pm. Outside these times the bays are free.